General Terms & Conditions
- As per the official concern, the drivers will drive the cab 12 hours a day or lastly till 10pm, the timings may exceed only if the company allows.
- Before getting any booking confirmation amount, we will not hold any cab or service for you, it will be the subject to availability if you delay to confirm.
- Km. will be calculated from our garage to our garage (Round trip). Part of KM will be charged as 1 KM. & part of an Hour will be
charged as 1 Hour.
- Toll tax, Parking, Other State Border Tax, Police Entry & Other Govt. levies will be charged extra as actual from you/client.
- If you/client want bill then we will charge 12% GST extra on the total amount.
- Give sufficient time to take lunch or dinner to the driver.
- Cab will move only on safe road not in narrow street roads where Driver can't drive properly.
- Driver will turn off the AC in climbing position on hills & standing position of vehicle.
- cab will be parked in authorized parking only and if you force the driver to park it in any unauthorized way, you/client have to pay the penalty if charged.
- If you have any problem from car or driver please inform us immediately to office (not at the time of payment or at time of ending the tour)
- You will have to pay rest amount to driver when he demands or one day before leaving the cab.
- Night journey (late night 11:00 pm to early morning 5:00 am) will depend on the driver situation & understanding between driver &
- If you demand a driver with English accent, we will charge extra amount on per day basis.
- Cancellation should be notified 72 hours before the trip & Cancellation charge will depend upon Company owner or Management.
- This company is not responsible for any loss, theft, accident etc. during the journey.
- During pickup or drop, if your flight/train is late (more than 30 minutes), additional charges may be applied. Also try to inform us before boarding the flight so we can send our vehicle as per the timing. (Charges may be applied if we had already sent the vehicle)
- Given rates are valid only for the hotels within the city, if your hotel is out of the local area, additional charges may be applied. (For any information or clarification regarding charges please confirm your hotel's name during the time of booking confirmation).
- If you make our driver to drive for you at night from 11:30 pm to 5:00 am, additional charges may apply (If there is a need to drive cab during night, please mention it at the time of booking confirmation).
- It is not our driver's duty to carry the luggage from hotel to cab or from cab to hotel.
- Drivers are not allowed to drive too fast, they will maintain the speed as per their comfort (80 km/hour is the official speed limit
provided by govt. of India for any commercial vehicle)
- Your safety is our first priority, please wear the seat belt and if any penalty is charged for not wearing seat belt, you have to pay the same.
- We and our drivers avoid using false words during conversation. Please do the same and maintain the conversation healthy. Avoid
using false or abusive language.
- Before leaving the cab please ensure that there is no luggage left in the cab
- Any sort of narcotic like cigarette, tobacco, alcohol or drugs are not allowed in our cab.
- We and our drivers try to provide you clean and well maintained cabs, please maintain the hygiene and cleanliness in the cab, if you make our cabs too dirty or messy, we will charge extra cleaning amount.
- Any sort of breakage done by you/client in the cab during your journey will be charged, please do not break or misuse any facility.
- If there is any technical issue or machinery fault in the cab during your journey, our driver will try to fix it as soon as possible or if the issue is unfixable at that moment then we will not charge for remaining journey but you have to pay the amount according to the already usage of cab and its return to office, also your services will end there.
- Disputes, if any will be subjected to Udaipur Jurisdiction only.
- If you have confirmed the booking on call, WhatsApp or e-mail but haven’t deposited the advance booking amount then your
booking is still not confirmed & if you want to confirm your booking then kindly deposit the advance booking amount.
- Before depositing the advance booking amount please call us and kindly confirm the availability of cab again.
- Advance booking amount is not refundable in case of endpoint cancellation.
- Full payment is required (realization of the full amount in Co.’s bank A/C or Cash to Driver) 01 day before Tour End on
confirmation of all services.
- After the deposition of booking conformation amount please share the screenshot (mentioning the transaction id or reference no.) of deposited amount via email or WhatsApp.
- 12% GST will be charged on the requirement of the bill, also the bill will be sent digitally via email only after collecting the
complete amount charged by the company.
- All the Foreign payments should be made in US Dollars in Bank Draft to an Indian Bank. No other payment method is acceptable.
error: Content is protected !!
Call Now Button